NOTE: Students enrolled in the MHHS Early College COHORT Program DO NOT need to complete the course permission process for pathway courses.
3 STEP PRE-ENROLLMENT PROCESS
Students must research and verify their course plans first. Counselors will review plans through the online permission form process.
Researching and verifying Non-MHHS Courses
- Go to the UC “A-G” website at: https://tinyurl.com/A-Gcourselisting
- On that page, “Institution search” should be highlighted.
- In the search box, type in the name of a school or company that might have the course you are looking for and hit “Enter” or the “Search” icon. (There are some examples of schools on the bottom of this page).
- If the institution has been reviewed by the UC’s, it will appear as a choice to select in blue.
- Click on the blue institution name. You should now see a page showing all of the UC approved courses that the company or school offers each year. The courses are listed in the ‘A’ through ‘G’ categories in which they belong.
- If the a-g course list for the school or company you are reviewing does not have the course you are looking for, click “Back” and simply repeat the process above using a new school or company in the box (Step 3). You can also try the course search feature by changing out of institution search on the main page.
- After you have found an A-G approved course, but before enrolling or paying tuition, complete and submit the online Non-MHHS Course Planning Form: LINK * The online planning form will close each year on the last day of school, but will reopen on the first day of the new school year.
For students who will be taking a course at a community college, more information about community college registration is available HERE!
2. Students must submit the online Non-MHHS course planning form. LINK TO FORM
* The online planning form will close each year on the last day of school, but will reopen on the first day of the new school year.
3. During the regular school year: Please wait 2-4 business days for your MHHS counselor to review your planning form and email you with their decision before you enroll. The online form will automatically email your counselor and alert them of your plans.
APEX Learning Virtual School
Brigham Young University (“TL” only)
National University Virtual High School
Private/Public High Schools
Quarry Lane (Private)
Fusion Academy (Private)
Local Community Colleges
San Joaquin Delta College (MH , Stockton)
Las Positas College (Livermore)