MHHS Public Track Use
Public Track Usage
In an effort to provide public access to the all-weather running track at Mountain House High School, Mountain House High School has prepared this webpage to detail the following information:
- Public Usage Rules and Best Practices
- Available Dates/Times of use
Public Usage Rules and Best Practices:
- No wheeled vehicles on track (strollers, bikes, scooters, roller blades, skateboards, anything with wheels)
- No food on track
- Use of the Stadium Field is strictly prohibited
- Running shoes only (no cleats, spikes, heeled shoes, etc.)
- Dogs are PROHIBITED on the track, or on school campuses at all times.
- Running/walking on the track is not supervised, use caution to avoid injury
- Public use hours are subject to change if stadium is being rented or scheduled by the school.
- Public users must obey the instructions of any school employee or official in regards to the use of the facility at all times.
- If using the track during a school day, users who drive to campus must park in the EAST parking lot along Tradition Street. Please DO NOT park in the student lot along Mustang Way.
- Public users are encouraged to supervise one another. Violation of posted rules by any individual can lead to public use closure for all.
Available Dates of Use (unless the stadium has been rented or scheduled):
- Dates and times of public usage will be hosted on the MHHS website, and will be linked from the district facilities website on an ongoing basis, and will be updated on a regular basis.
- CHECK HERE REGULARLY, AND BEFORE YOU USE THE TRACK EACH TIME AS DATES AND TIMES WILL CHANGE FREQUENTLY.