Senior Class Information
Senior year is one of the most exciting years of your high school experience. We don't want you to miss a beat! We will be sending targeted information for each of these dates, but we want you to have a complete list of all of the Senior Class information for the school year.
- Summer/Fall 2022 - Senior Portrait Appointments - Through Jinsook Cho Thomas. The student will be contacting seniors individually for appointments.
- August 4th - Senior Sunrise 6:15 am - 7:45 am at the Football Field
- October 14th - Senior tailgate 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm--Parking Lot
- November 30th - UC/CSU Application deadline (Best to complete these before Thanksgiving break)
- November through January - Private University and College Application Deadlines (Check specific school websites for specific deadline information)
- January 15th - Deadline to purchase Cap and Gown - Heff Jones
- January 27th - Deadline to submit yearbook Baby Picture to Ms. Mejia.
- February 24th - Deadline to submit Seal of Biliteracy Application.
- March 2nd - Deadline to submit FAFSA (College financial aid application)
- March 24th - Senior Panoramic 2 pm - Stadium
- March 31st - Deadline to submit community service in Aeries.
- April 13th - Deadline to submit information about outside awards and recognitions.
- April 14th - Deadline to submit PE Waiver paperwork.
- April 21st - Speech auditions for Graduation due @ 3 pm
- April 21st - Deadline to request to borrow Gap/Gown/Tassel for graduation
- April 28th - Pick up purchased Caps/Gowns/Tassels from Heff Jones during Success! and lunch.
- May 5th - Senior Awards Night 7:00 pm in the Theater.
- May 6th - Prom
- May 17th - May 22nd - Senior Finals
- Last week of school - Mandatory Attendance Activities
Tuesday, May 23rd - Turn in Senior Check-Out form. 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Wednesday, May 24th - Grad Walk 12:15 pm
Wednesday, May 24th - Senior Pool Party + Sunset - 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Thursday, May 25th - Graduation Practice 1:00 pm. Check-in @ 12:45pm Large Gym.
Friday, May 26th - Senior Breakfast and distribution of graduation tickets 8:30 am
Friday, May 26th - Graduation + Sober Grad Party
CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS
There is no cost to borrow the cap/gown/tassel. Please complete this form by the deadline to ensure we have the correct size for you to borrow.
2023 Senior Chromebook Sale -- Seniors have the opportunity to purchase their LUSD provided Dell 3120 Chromebook and 65 W Charger for (PRICE TO BE ANNOUNCED AT LATER DATE).
-- All Current Chromebook Fines MUST be paid off before purchasing.
-- All Finals and Test must be completed before purchasing.
-- Seniors can only purchase the current Chromebook and Charger that is checked out to them. Only one Chromebook and one Charger per Senior.
-- Seniors will purchase their Chromebooks in its current condition (damaged or not damaged). LUSD and MHHS will not repair Chromebooks during purchasing. All repairs need to happen prior to purchase by visiting the I.T. Desk.
-- Chromebooks will ONLY be sold during LUNCH on published dates.