How To Register
Pre-enrollment is always open on a rolling basis as MHHS. As a new community, we are capable of registering students at any time of the school year. As a public school system, we can only register students who live within the boundaries of the Lammersville Unified School District
Students who live outside of the Lammersville Unified School District attendance boundaries need to have an approved Inter-District Application (IDA). Please contact your residence district for their outgoing Inter-District transfer process.
STEPS TO REGISTER YOUR STUDENT
(Current 8th graders who are already enrolled in a Lammersville Unified School District K-8 school will automatically be pre-enrolled at the high school)
Step 1: Register your student online. Please be sure to select the appropriate school year. Select the current school year if you are looking to start immediately. Select future school years if you are planning to start in August of the upcoming school year.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO BEGIN THE PRE-REGISTRATION PROCESS
Step 2: Scan and email the following documents to the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. For students starting next school year, this step starts in March 2021.
- Student's birth certificate or current passport
- Updated student's immunization records
- Parent/Guardian photo ID for verification purposes
- Withdrawal form with exit grades from previous school (not needed if enrolling for next school year)
- Unofficial transcript (incoming 10th-12th grade) OR most recent report card (incoming 9th grade)
- Current IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable)
- 2 Proofs of Residency (see list below)
Proof of Residency acceptable documents:
- Most recent Utility Bill (must be dated within the last 30-45 days and must clearly state your address and parent(s)/guardian(s) legal names. If you have not received your first bill yet, the utility companies can provide a confirmation letter with your name and address stating that you have requested/established service)
- Mortgage Statement, Rental/Lease Agreement, Purchase Agreement, or Payment Receipts
- Property Tax Statement, Payment Receipts
- Parent's/Guardian's Pay Stub, Voter Registration, Correspondence from a Government Agency
- Notarized Declaration of Residency (executed by the parent/guardian or custodian of minor)
Step 3: Once all of the required documents have been received, the registrar will contact the parent/guardian to schedule the student’s virtual enrollment meeting with the assigned counselor for course selection.
For more information or questions, please email Joy Garcia.
Joy Garcia, Registrar