Non-MHHS Courses » Researching High School Level Courses

Researching High School Level Courses

Prior to registering for a Non-MHHS course with a high school course provider, we recommend that students research their options and confirm the quality of the course they are planning to take.

Researching and verifying Non-MHHS Courses
  1. Go to the UC “A-G” website at:
  2. On that page, “Institution search” should be highlighted.
  3. In the search box, type in the name of a school or company that might have the course you are looking for and hit “Enter” or the “Search” icon. (There are some examples of schools on the bottom of this page).
  4. If the institution has been reviewed by the UC’s, it will appear as a choice to select in blue.
  5. Click on the blue institution name. You should now see a page showing all of the UC approved courses that the company or school offers each year. The courses are listed in the ‘A’ through ‘G’ categories in which they belong.
  6. If the a-g course list for the school or company you are reviewing does not have the course you are looking for, click “Back” and simply repeat the process above using a new school or company in the box (Step 3). You can also try the course search feature by changing out of institution search on the main page.
  7. After you have found an A-G approved course, but before enrolling or paying tuition, complete and submit the online Non-MHHS Course Planning Form. 

 This process does not apply to Community College Courses. 


All students must complete a Non-MHHS Course Planning Form prior to registration.