Preparing for Counselor Enrollment Meeting
Preparing for your new enrollment meeting!
After completing the registration steps- you will be asked to go through the following information before meeting with an MHHS counselor and starting at our school! We highly recommend you check out a few resources on our website and review the enrollment meeting packet HERE (also shared with you via the meeting notification).
- Consider your goals and be ready to talk about anything related to your:
* We know that students are all in different places with their goal formation. It is ok if you do not have answers to some or all of these questions. However, if you do then we would love to talk about them in your meeting!
- Course plans during high school (4-year plan)
- Plans after high school
- Do you have specific colleges in mind that you would like to apply to?
- What are you interested in majoring in if you decide you want to go straight to a 4-year college?
- What kinds of careers or career pathways interest you?
- Your strengths and weaknesses (academically)
- What was your favorite/least favorite class you took in the recent year/past year?
- What concerns do you have about courses or credits at MHHS?
- Where do you think you would like to challenge yourself?
Optional: Watch our recorded presentation for course selection recommendations
- Keep in mind that these presentations are designed to support current MHHS students. Some information will not apply to a new enrollment student including various deadlines discussed at the end of each video.